|SUBSCRIPTION (2 operas)|
|Sector A||€ 80|
|Sector B||€ 70||Reduced * € 52.50|
|Sector C||€ 45||Reduced* € 36|
|TICKETS LYRIC CONCERT 12/01|
|Reduced conservatory students||€ 5|
|TICKETS MACHBETH 12/11 and LA TRAVIATA 11/02|
|Sector A||€ 50|
|Sector B||€ 40||Reduced* € 30|
|Sector C||€ 25||Reduced* € 20|
|TICKETS MACHBETH 10/11 and LA TRAVIATA 09/02|
|(pre-emption preview for schools)|
|Accompanying persons||€ 10||(teachers or family members)|
|SUBSCRIPTION (9 shows)|
|Sector A||€ 250|
|Sector B||€ 200||Reduced* € 100|
|Sector C||€ 100|
|Sector A||€ 30|
|Sector B||€ 24||Reduced* € 12|
|Sector C||€ 12|
|TICKETS MUSICAL VLAD DRACULA 25-26/02|
|Sector A||€ 40|
|Sector B||€ 30||Reduced* € 15|
|Sector C||€ 15|
|TICKETS FRANCESCA MICHELIN out of subscription 11/03|
|Sector A||€ 40 + pre-sale right|
|Sector B||€ 35 + pre-sale right|
|Sector C||€ 30 + pre-sale right|
|CONCERT FOR THE NEW YEAR 01/01 – program and prices to be defined|
|Sector A||€ 16|
|Sector B||€ 12|
|Sector C||€ 10|
|RITRATTI IN MUSICA Sala dei Ritratti – program being defined|
|G.M.I. MUSICAL SEASON Sala dei Ritratti – program and prices being defined|
|Full||€ 10||Reduced** € 7|
|ordinary||€ 40||Reduced** € 20|
|meritorious members||€ 500|
|Subscription info: 380.5921393 – email@example.com|
|TIR-TEATRINRETE – program and prices being defined|
|Single entry||€ 6|
|Promo groups>10||€ 5 each|
|Single entry||€ 10|
*Reduction valid for students and young people up to 25, pensioners over 65
**Reduction valid from 13 to 25 years
Online sale on www.vivaticket.com for prose and opera (excluding preview for schools)
For admission to the shows, the ffp2 mask is required (according to current legislation)
PROSA SEASON 2023/2024
- 20-28 September 2022 (closed Monday 26/09)
Season 2022 season ticket pre-emption with shift and seat confirmation
- from 30 September 2022 (closed on Monday 3/10)
- from 9 October 2022 (closed on Monday 10/10)
OPERA SEASON 2023/2024
- 27 September – 2 October 2022
- 4 – 9 October 2022
- from 11 October 2022
TIMETABLES AND TICKET OFFICE
from 20 September to 16 October 2022
from Tuesday to Sunday 10.00 / 13.00 and 16.30 / 19.30 (closed Monday)
from 18 October 2022
from Tuesday to Saturday 16.30 / 19.30
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10.00 / 13.00 and 16.30 / 19.30 (Monday closed)
On the day of the show the ticket office will observe the following schedule:
– In the event of an evening show from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 16.30 to the beginning of the performance (also on Sunday or Monday).
– In case of an afternoon show, the ticket office will be open in the morning of the same day from 10.00 to 13.00 and in the afternoon from 15.00 (also on Sunday or Monday).
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded or replaced.
- Tickets are only valid for the date specified on the ticket. Patrons are kindly requested to check their ticket accurately at the time of purchase. Unused tickets cannot be changed to another date.
- Tickets and season subscriptions indicate the patron’s data. The Theatre, pursuant to legislative decree 196/2003, ensures the privacy of personal data and their exclusive use for information related to the Theatre activities.
- The right to any reduction can only be declared before the issue of the tickets and must be proved through ID card or membership cards of partner companies. Reduced tickets are strictly personal and not transferable.
- In case of loss of the subscription tickets, it is necessary to present yourself at the ticket office on the day of the representation and fill in the form of self-certification of loss, indicating the exact purchased seats. This self-certification can only be signed by the subscriber. This procedure is not applicable for single tickets. The loss of the latter results in the loss of the right of entry to the show.
- In case of cancellation of the show, for any reason, the ticket will be refunded. The refund may be requested, unless otherwise stated by the organizers, within 7 days of the date of the cancelled show.
- The direction of the Teatro dell’Aquila reserves the right to make changes to the programme of the Season which are necessary for technical needs or for reasons of force majeure. The Theatre Management also retains the right to show any other cast.
- At show nights, it is not possible to purchase tickets for any other show.
- The spectator must always be provided of his/her ticket, to be shown upon simple request by the personnel in charge of ticket control. The spectator must occupy the allocated seat.
- Access to the stalls area is forbidden after the start of the show. Late spectators are kindly invited to occupy free seats in the Theatre boxes or, in case of lack of availability, to wait inside the foyer and then reach their seat during the intermission.
- Clothing suitable to the decorum of the Theatre is strongly recommended for every representation.
- The Theatre is provided of a coatroom, reachable from the foyer: overcoats, coats, umbrellas, hats, bags, cameras, audio and video recorders and mobile phones may be deposited. The coatroom facility is free-of-charge.
- Inside the stalls area, a proper behaviour and respect of the silence are compulsory.
- The Theatre is open to children, with the exhortation to parents or guardians to instruct them on the proper behaviour to be observed in the Theatre.
- During the show, it is forbidden to use mobile phones.
- It is forbidden to shoot photos and to make video or audio records, without authorization from the Company or the Theatre Management. Photographs, journalists and TV cameramen are kindly asked to contact the Theatre ticket office in order to be allowed the access by the show organiser. Allowed journalists are anyway requested to observe the Press law in force. The allowed publication also formally commits to publish one or more reports relating to the event.
- Pursuant to law 584/75 it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside of the Theatre.
- The Theatre has a café service* located in the Rollina Room. All drinking and eating (water, beverages and food) must be done exclusively in the café. It is prohibited to introduce glasses and edible items into the stalls area and galleries.
- For any problem or need, the spectators are requested to turn to the Theatre personnel.
- Access to the Theatre is guaranteed for people with disabilities. The audience is enabled to accommodate 8 seats for people with permanent or temporary reduced mobility, pursuant to art. 2 of D.M. N. 236 of 14/06/1989 of the Ministry of Infrastructures and Transports. For safety reasons, wheelchairs shall not have access to boxes and tunnels. Admission for the disabled is free of charge; accompanying persons are entitled to reduced admission as they will be charged for the ticket of Sector B instead of Sector A of the stalls area. Tickets for disabled people with permanent or temporary reduced mobility and their accompanying persons must be booked at least two days before each performance at the Theatre ticket office. The toilets, specially equipped, are located at the entrance of the Theatre. Disabled persons who do not have reduced mobility but other forms of disability with certificate of invalidity of more than 70% and civilian invalids are entitled to reduced entry.
- The Theatre is equipped with a lift connecting the entrance to Sala Rollina and to the 2nd tier of boxes. The use of the lift must be requested to the personnel. The other tiers are not accessible by lift.
- The capacity of the Theatre is of 870 seats, of which 202 in the stalls area and 668 in the boxes.
- Inside of the boxes, the single seats are numbered and, up to the 4th order, are also differentiated by section.
- The Theatre retains the right to change the allocated seats due to technical needs.
- Entrance is forbidden to animals.
- Customers who wish to complain or offer suggestions are kindly invited to send them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to the number 0734.284295.
* café service available one hour before the show and during intermission.